Please contact the Ferndale Heritage Society if you are interested in volunteering.
General Membership meetings are held the last Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. in the Tillicum House at Pioneer Park. All ages are welcome to join us!
Here are a few of the areas where volunteers are needed:
- Acquisition Committee, Advertising / Promotional, Computer Support
- Audit Finance, Building Improvements, Cataloging, Education Program
- Fashion Shows/Costuming, Cabin Hosting, Gardening/Plant Sale
- Grant Committee, Historian/Educational Tours, Hospitality, Library Mgmt.
- Membership Committee, Olde Fashioned Christmas Event, Telephone Calling
Ferndale Heritage Society Volunteer Form 2017 (pdf)
As required by the City of Ferndale for liability reasons, volunteers may be subject to a confidential background check by the Ferndale Police Department.